Thursday, October 7, 2010
As you may have known from various sources of information, YLI Kampus is a professional development program for high performing university students aimed at developing their potentials by introducing leadership and proactive problem solving skills through a fieldwork and forum approach.
The applicants shall have:
- outstanding academic credentials (cumulative GPA should be greater than 3.30/4.00)
- outstanding leadership skills as evidenced by a significant contribution to extracurricular activities.
- excellent interpersonal skills
- fluency in English (for day-to-day oral and written communication). No TOEFL score is needed.
- high energy and a clear passion for having impact on a national scale for Indonesia.
Please email your CV and essay of your leadership experience (max. 500 words), both are in English to YLI_VTR@mckinsey.com with subject YLI Kampus Wave 3-Your Name before November 14, 2010. Shortlisted applicants will receive invitation to join the program. For application, please download CV template available at http://www.mckinsey.com/locations/southeastasia/applicationprocess/
Please find out more info about YLI program in Facebook by searching for "Young Leaders for Indonesia". You can also find the program socialization pack by visiting http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=131220059378&view=all#!/photo_search.php?oid=114801935213942&view=all